Colour theory for cosmetic tattoo
Duration: At your own pace approximately 40hrs $399
Course entry requirements:
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however the course does have basic scientific content.
Understanding the formulation of pigments will provide you will highly sought after skills in this rapidly growing industry and gain an edge over your competitors.
Implantation colour and healed colour are two different things. There are many variants to consider when choosing a pigment colour; such as colour of clients skin and the ingredients of the product injected into the skin. This training covers the cosmetic chemistry of colour, how pigments are made and what relevance this has to the final head colour and longevity.
• Increased confidence
• Highly sought after skills
• Edge over competitors
• Comprehensive course carried out by industry experts
• Ongoing tutor and technical support
• Easy to understand course content
• Certificate awarded on successful completion
• May be tax deductible (please see tax advisor)